2017 TMSA Logistics Marketing & Sales Conference
June 11-13 • Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort, Amelia Island, FL
Schedule | Sessions & Events | Hotel and Travel | Sponsor/Exhibit | Brochure | Register
"The Buyer's Journey" - and Why Our 2017 Conference Theme Is So Relevant
Buyers don't want to be prospected, demoed, or closed. These steps (while relevant in our world of sales and marketing) add zero value to the buyer. The more we walk in the shoes of our customers and prospects, the more effective we can be in engaging them and ultimately generating the results we seek. The design of this year's conference will educate both Sales and Marketing professionals on how to successfully attract, convert, close, and retain our prospects and customers.
> REGISTER NOW
Learn & Network: Marketing and Sales Executives in Transportation and Logistics
No other event brings more education and networking value to marketing, communications, and sales executives in transportation and logistics.
- 30+ Educational Sessions to help strengthen your results in marketing, sales, branding and communications throughout "The Buyer's Journey."
- Learn From Shippers of Leading Brands about their own buyer journey - from selecting their providers and partners all the way to becoming so delighted that they become advocates for them.
- See Best Practices to gain practical ideas and take-aways that can be applied to your own marketing and sales strategies.
- Special sessions include: Key Metrics in Sales and Marketing (Specific to the Transportation and Logistics Industry) and a "Meet The Press" Panel Discussion with Industry Editors of Major Trade Media.
- Build Your Professional Network with other industry executives at networking receptions, roundtable discussions, and the 2017 Compass Awards Reception and Dinner. > Click here to view a Partial List of Conference Attendees.
- Comprehensive Expo to find valuable solutions and business partners.
- Peer-To-Peer Interactive Roundtable Discussions during which you'll share challenges, opportunities, and ideas with others with common interests.
Marketing Track Sessions:
Sessions will cover how to attract suspects, prospects, and qualified leads through effective marketing, branding and communications strategy. Specific topics will include industry events, advertising/PR, digital media/SEO, outbound calls, effective calls to action, integration of marketing and sales, digital media, and web/social media
Sales Track Sessions:
Sessions will cover how to convert, close, and retain customers through effective sales and customer service - ultimately creating them into your best "advocates." Specific topics will include sales presentations, lead scoring, CRM integrations, loyalty strategies, product development and integrity, customer service, and overall satisfaction measurement.
> View Schedule
> Session Descriptions
> View a Partial Attendee List
> Building a Case To Attend the Conference (Word doc)
> See 2016 conference highlights