2016 Logistics Marketing & Sales Leadership Conference
June 5-8 • The Ritz-Carlton, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Schedule | Sessions & Events | Hotel and Travel | Sponsor/Exhibit | Brochure | Register
Learn & Network: Marketing and Sales Executives in Transportation and Logistics
No other event brings more education and networking value to marketing, communications, and sales executives in transportation and logistics.
Keynote: Joe Pulizzi, founder of the Content Marketing Institute, the well-known content marketing educational resource for enterprise brands. In this fast-paced keynote, Pulizzi will discuss:
- 30+ Educational Sessions to help strengthen your results in marketing, sales, branding and communications.
- Relevant Topics range from lead generation, digital marketing, PR and advertising to CRM, social selling, marketing and sales automation.
- Learn From Shippers of Leading Brands how to gain a competitive edge by delivering on the value promise they need.
- See Best Practices to gain practical ideas and take-aways that can be applied to your own strategies.
- Build Your Professional Network with other industry executives at networking receptions, roundtable discussions, and 2016 Compass Awards Reception and Dinner.
- Comprehensive Expo to find valuable solutions and business partners.
- Peer-To-Peer Interactive Roundtable Discussions during which you'll share challenges, opportunities, and ideas with others with common interests.
- Why a content brand may be right for your company
- How to start your own content brand
- Why the audience of a content brand is a company asset
- Tips and tricks on how to find revenue and keep it flowing
|Dynamic Sessions on Marketplace Issues and Emerging Trends
Marketing Track Sessions:
- The Future of Content Marketing: "The Content Brand" (by Opening Keynote Joe Pulizzi)
- "The 6 Keys to Dominating Your Market (by Closing Keynote John Boyens)
- Shipper Panel: Gain Perspectives, Access to Key Transportation and Logistics Decision-Makers
- Analysis, Trends, Forecasts: Understanding the Economy and Its Impact on Transportation
- Best Practices in Marketing and Sales: TMSA Compass Award-Winning Strategies
- "Stop the Fighting Between Sales and Marketing: How Alignment Creates Growth"
- "Transportation 101: The New Employees Introduction"
Sales Track Sessions:
- "Rockin' Your Results Through Industry Events and Sponsorship Marketing"
- Lead Generation Best Practices: "Breaking The Code"
- "Is Print Dead: Should Collateral Be Purely Electronic or a Tangible Glossy Brochure?"
- Leveraging the Power of the Evolving Roles of Industry Media
- Marketing Operations: Leveraging CRM, Driving Marketing ROI
- Successful Collaboration & Integration of Sales, Marketing
- Media Relations & Advertising
- Effective Digital Media & Social Media Strategies
- Leveraging Technology: SEO, Marketing Automation, Data-Driven Strategies
- Marketing Strategies & Best Practice
- Generating Meaningful Customer Feedback for Meaningful Action
- Maximizing Trade Show Strategies
- The Powerful Value of Market Research
- Website effectiveness Best Practices
- Does Content Marketing Work in the Transportation Industry?
- How Important is "Brand" to a Transportation Service Provider?
- "Harnessing the Power of Your Sales Workforce (Zig Ziglar Certified Speaker Chris Patterson, CEO, Interchanges)
- Creating A Unique Selling Proposition and Delivering On Your Promise
- Understanding and Eliminating Shipper Pain Points in Supply Chain & Transportation
- Sales Operations: What Sales Infrastructure Is Needed for Peak Productivity?
- Hunters and Farmers: What Type of Sales Organization Does Your Company Succeed With?
- Who Owns the Data? Best Practices and Epic Fails in CRM Systems
- Tightly Integrating Sales & Marketing for Maximum Results
- Leveraging Metrics and Data-Driven Strategies
> View Schedule
> Session Descriptions
> Building a Case To Attend the Conference (download template in MS Word)