2017 Logistics Marketing & Sales Leadership Conference
June 11-13 • Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort, Amelia Island, FL
Schedule | Sessions & Events | Hotel and Travel | Sponsor/Exhibit | Brochure | Register
> See 2016 highlights
> Call for Presentations: 2017
The TMSA Education Committee is seeking qualified subject matter experts who can provide solid educational content and expertise on a relevant topic to attendees. Acceptable topics should be relevant to either sales, marketing or communications executives (both junior-level and seasoned professionals), and should resonate around the theme "The Buyer's Journey." Submit your proposed presentation idea using the link above. Deadline for Presentations: Sept. 5, 2016.
Learn & Network: Marketing and Sales Executives in Transportation and Logistics
No other event brings more education and networking value to marketing, communications, and sales executives in transportation and logistics.
- 30+ Educational Sessions to help strengthen your results in marketing, sales, branding and communications.
- Relevant Topics range from lead generation, digital marketing, PR and advertising to CRM, social selling, marketing and sales automation.
- Learn From Shippers of Leading Brands how to gain a competitive edge by delivering on the value promise they need.
- See Best Practices to gain practical ideas and take-aways that can be applied to your own strategies.
- Build Your Professional Network with other industry executives at networking receptions, roundtable discussions, and 2017 Compass Awards Reception and Dinner.
- Comprehensive Expo to find valuable solutions and business partners.
- Peer-To-Peer Interactive Roundtable Discussions during which you'll share challenges, opportunities, and ideas with others with common interests.
|Dynamic Sessions on Marketplace Issues and Emerging Trends
Marketing Track Sessions:
- Shipper Panel: Gain Perspectives, Access to Key Transportation and Logistics Decision-Makers
- Analysis, Trends, Forecasts: Understanding the Economy and Its Impact on Transportation
- Best Practices in Marketing and Sales: TMSA Compass Award-Winning Strategies
- "Stop the Fighting Between Sales and Marketing: How Alignment Creates Growth"
- "Transportation 101: The New Employees Introduction"
Sales Track Sessions:
- Lead Generation Best Practices
- Leveraging the Power of the Evolving Roles of Industry Media
- Marketing Operations: Leveraging CRM, Driving Marketing ROI
- Successful Collaboration & Integration of Sales, Marketing
- Media Relations & Advertising
- Effective Digital Media & Social Media Strategies
- Leveraging Technology: SEO, Marketing Automation, Data-Driven Strategies
- Marketing Strategies & Best Practice
- Generating Meaningful Customer Feedback for Meaningful Action
- Maximizing Trade Show Strategies
- The Powerful Value of Market Research
- Website effectiveness Best Practices
- Does Content Marketing Work in the Transportation Industry?
- How Important is "Brand" to a Transportation Service Provider?
- Creating A Unique Selling Proposition and Delivering On Your Promise
- Understanding and Eliminating Shipper Pain Points in Supply Chain & Transportation
- Sales Operations
- Best Practicesin CRM Systems
- Tightly Integrating Sales & Marketing for Maximum Results
- Leveraging Metrics and Data-Driven Strategies
> View Schedule
> Session Descriptions
> Building a Case To Attend the Conference (coming soon)