A Diverse Multi-modal Membership
TMSA is the only association dedicated to advancing the success of marketing and sales professionals in all modes of the commercial freight transportation market. From president and vice president to manager, director and coordinator, members are at all levels and represent all market segments including motor carriers, 3PLs, railroads, air carriers, ocean lines, port authorities, OEMs, media and suppliers.
> View a partial list of member companies.
Who We Are & Why You Belong:
- The One-and-Only association serving marketing, sales and communications professionals in transportation and logistics
- All Are Welcome: For young professionals as well as executive level decision-makers
- Stay Abreast of Trends: Grow professionally through education on trends and issues
- It’s Who You Know: Broaden industry networks and networking with mentors
- Make A Difference: Create a real impact on your career and your business
- Get Experience & Knowledge: Access to learn about all market segments of the transportation industry from those who do it every day
Serving the Industry for Nearly a Century
The association was founded in 1924 as a railroad-based association and has evolved with the marketplace throughout its existence. In January 2011, the Board of Directors announced the association formally changed its name to the Transportation Marketing and Sales Association to reflect our expanded mission. .
> Learn more about Regular Member Benefits (those companies that are motor carriers, 3PLs/IMCs/freight forwarders, railroads, ocean lines, ports, airlines, technology companies, or OEMs)
> Learn more about Affiliate Member Benefits (those companies that supply products, services and value to marketing, communications, and sales professionals in North American transportation and logistics).